My first entry is simple - my friends that I scrapbook with, happen to be LDS. They inspire me. They are great people that prioritize their life like this -God, Family, Friends. Isn't that great! When I tell other people about them the first thing I say is "They are on a constant high." Not on anything illicit - just life! They live wonderfully and to the fullest extent possible. Most importantly they are not trying to sell me on their religion.
Ladies, thank you for inviting me and introducing me to scrapbooking. Now, after not seeing my husband for over 24 hours, we are in good spirits again. I made Mel's Baked Pancakes, sunny-side-up eggs, bacon and served it with a cappuchino and orange juice (no, I didn't squeeze them, I poured it out of the carton). For lunch I have prepared a BLT with scallion mayo. For dinner we will be dinning on Roasted Herbs de Provence Chicken, roasted asparagus with parmesean cheese and artichokes, I am also preparing a brownie sundae with Pineapple Coconut ice cream. I do believe by the end of the day I would have made up for yesterday.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad to be one of your scrappin friends. Better yet I'm just so glad that you are a dear friend to me!! I love the blog!
Post a Comment