Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Charmaine's Baby Shower

I am going to record and show pictures of the things I am creating for my cousin's baby shower on July 5th 2008. Actually there are two cousins and my sister-in-law pregnant. Yolana is having her shower at another time. Michelle is having her shower later, it'll be the same theme as Charmaine's and I'm doing that one as well. I think they are all due about the same time, give or take a couple of weeks. I'll let you know who comes first.
Now, back to Charmaine....first I researched the theme, diaper, then I asked her what color she wanted, pastel green. That took about 45 - 60 minutes easily. It was not laborious because I love planning events. Today I spent about 2 hours designing the thank you cards and the labels for the favors. My husband told me how long I was away from him - that's how I know the time. I could really get lost when I'm in my 'event planning zone'.
I have to do a website review for my graduate course and then I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

RiLee said...

wheres the pics?